Model : Sharon. A very tight crop to catch her expressions. Just a few days before; I had this very weird idea of jumping into the pool to do the shoot. And true enough I was encouraged by Andrew B. and Sean to do so. I was very cautious at first; trying not to get the strap and camera body wet. IT's brand new lar...sayang, u know. But Sean insisted to just get the strap wet and I pretty much didn't care less after that. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't even want to leave the pool! After awhile, we all decided to try new things with the two Andrews jumping and diving into the pool. Soon later, even Chris decided to join in our fun.
This is what Sean manage to capture of me coming out from the pool. Coooool....Read more about in Sean's blog. Also check out Andrew B's blog for his amazing photos. I jealous the D300 man!
Here are some shots that I did.
Model: Jill Moo. Shot against the sunset with 2 off flashes. Time was so crucial that we quickly took turns shooting; in a queue!
Model: Sharon. One of the many shots I did in the pool. This shot is always so flawless cause her makeup stayed even after so many times she submerged into the water.
Model: Jenny. We tested out off-flashes with colour gels just to give it a mood.
Probably one of the most hilarious and the best accidental shots I had. I was in the pool waiting for the shot but this turned out....sooooo well; albeit it was unintentional! Chris calls it the "kinky" shot. Use ur imagination!
Check out the rest of the photos here.
It was such a great experience and eye-feast to the max.

No comments:
Post a Comment