Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Valentine Boo-Haa

Poor ol' little me. Being single definately has its ups and downs. Despite not being out for a date for ages; I have been so busy with either work, gym or personal stuffs. So tell me, where do I have the time to actually search for the right one(soulmate that is)?

Was so tired after the Valentine Dinner event yesterday night. As some (or most) of you all know ,I have already changed my job and now working in a restaurant. Drastic change from my previous work isn't it? Was running around serving all the luvvy dovey couples and I swear that I really missed my running shoes that point of time. Running around with leather shoes is no joke. BODYSTEP has to step aside after the "torment" I have to go through of running up and down the stairs continuously for hours.

The moment I got back home, I dropped dead like a pig and played my part as a corpse. But I hope nothing will stop me from going for my RPM challenge tonight. My feet still hurts but I couldn't care less. I have to make full use of my cycling shoes. Heavy investment lah.....

Just got news that the RPM training is coming up in March but still not so keen in taking it up yet. Still hunting a date for the BODYPUMP training but still there isn't any available dates for the time being. Good........more time to save money....

Until then....

No comments: