Monday, February 20, 2006

The First Week of eveything New

It has been already a week since I started my job in a new company. There have been some ups and downs in many things. But I was still able to manage through a lot of things. New enviroments are supposedly like that, I suppose. It makes your mind think differently and it takes quite a bit of time for adaptation. That aside, I just felt my weekend are getting shorter cause since I had to work Saturday full day. My time on Sunday just past almost too fast. Bummer. And now I am back in the office alone; utterly alone.

Now back on some gym topics. Today I hope that I can drag my sorry ass for RPM. Not that I haven't been working out. Just that I haven't been reliously attending for classes daily since I started on the new job. Manage to squezze in 4 days of workout last week, which is not a bad thing; considering with the work schedule I have.

Finally invested in a "top-notched" fancy cycling shoe from SIDI. Costed me a bomb but I think its a worthy investment. With the shoes, I pedal faster, use more resistants and delibrately brought self torture to myself. I could hardly walk after class after that. But fortunately I love that kind of pain. hahaha....
Viola ~! Here is the shoe. Beauty isn't she? There goes my mobile phone...


Apparently its a new 2006 model from SIDI. Looks like I got a new "babe" on the block.

Since then, I had to invest on some RPM clothing cause I thought I looked a little ridiculous in semi-baggy shorts for cycling. For the sake of beauty, I manage to find a pair of cycling shorts and shirt to go with the shoes. I need more now but guess have to wait till the next sale comes. Cycling accesories are quite pricey. Luckily I benefited quite a bit from my "investments". I improved my cycling techniques, thanks to some friends who are cycling enthusiasts.

Perhaps RPM training in the future?
Goodness, have to save more money now....

No comments: