It has been raining in KL the past few weeks. Either by drizzles or thunderstorms. Somehow the thunderstorm must have effected the audio equipments in the main studio. Half way through Track 5, the music just died. Bummer....
But first up; let me introuduce someone.
This is Charlotte Hawley from New Zealand. She is a guest instructor here in Celebrity Fitness for the next 3 months. She is totally awesome in Body Combat. She really reminds me of Camilla from Brazil when she was here. Charlotte is incredible and very very energetic.
Half way through Body Combat, the music died at Track 5. There was already thunderstorms. There was no way we could reactivate the sound system so we quickly opted to shift to the Yoga Studio to continue the class.
Yup, the small Yoga Studio. I haven't been inside the Yoga Studio in BV but its definately different from the other gyms. It even feels very quiet. So quiet and so sound proof that I could fall aslwwp with this enviroment!
This ain't Body Balance. It's the abs track. Highly unusual to have loud music banging in the Yoga Studio. I swear I heard the speakers were already "cracking".
And finally we took a quick group shot with Charlotte. She thanked us for being very enthusiaticin class. HAhahaha......Wait till you see the bigger group of us. We will bring the house down.
And you can tell that I did give my all during class. I was already sweating profusely. I was totally soaked. I can't wait for the new schedule out soon with her name in it. Looking forward to her next class.

2 comments:
How can you miss me out for such an outing?
Don't worry Tommy. She will be back next week.
Last week it was sorta of a last minute thing that happened.
You will get to see more of her...: )
Post a Comment