It's amazing what the price difference in computer pricing are now, compared to the previous years. For the past few months, I been searching and researching for a PERFECT Computer for my personal usage. I finally opted for a little thing called the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.2GHZ, whatever, whatever.... It sure did sounded fast and very "high-tech" at first glance. Throw in a beautiful graphic card and 1G DDR2 RAM, you get pretty much a nice PC.
When I got it back home, the first thing I did was to test out how "fast" the computer worked. Let's just say, I am in AWE...drooling....eyes wide open. It's so fast that sometimes I think, it's moving too fast for me. The first game I installed was one of my old favourite PC games; Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. As expected, the graphics were superb and the gaming was seaming smooth. Not a single hint of glitching like I previously had. But then again, this game was produced back in 2004. I needed to try something that will probably blow my mind out.
Last Sunday, landed myself with Tomb Raider Anniversary game. Yes, I am a sucker for 3rd person shooter games. I love adventure and exploring. Ask me to play any RPG or strategy game; I would fall asleep within a few minutes.
Tomb Raider Anniversary (TRA) is a revamped game of the original one back in 1996. I still remembered playing Lady Lara Croft back in high school. It was definitely the high point of every teenage boy fantasy at that period. Can't believe it has been 10 years.
TRA is a super-duper extraordinary game. I highly recommend it; provided if your computer is fast enough to support it (Ahem....like my new computer). If you have been playing Tomb Raider or been a fan of it for years; you will not be disappointed with this one.
Here are some of my expressions when I was playing the game. Take note; it's just simulations only.
This is when the game super interesting that the mouse and keyboard "joins" in the frenzy as well. This is probably an action of me controlling Lara to shoot at enemies who just wouldn't "die".
This shows me that I am thinking of a puzzle or thinking how the heck if going to do "that" impossible feat without losing my health bar too many times. Or probably me looking in an empty space or stretching my legs...
This definitely when my Lady Lara has died or "accidentally" jumped to her death. Sometimes the game is frustrating because of all the climbing and running around and end up "dying" because I slipped her off a high ledge, impaled her, drowned her or burned her. Or probably the BOSS stage is too difficult to get through.
Yes, finally got through the round or solved a puzzle (after don't know how many hours). Yes, the game do actually needs a little intelligence and patience to get through. I'm just a little stupid to solve puzzles especially if I am not served with a nice hot cup of coffee.
The most painful physical pain is actually the fingers, especially the one controlling the W,A,S,D + shift + spacebar + left & right click buttons. Can cabut anytime if play for too long.
But you wouldn't be complaining much as the hours past by. Because since it's a third person shooter game (which means you see a view from the character's back); you will feast your eyes on Lara's firm butt in the entire game! Hmmm....not bad eh? The game developers sure made her very high def and more accurate this time. Sigh....reliving my high school fantasies again...ps:/ Don't blame me if I called any female friends Lara or Ms. Croft or Lady Lara Croft or anything regarding sexy Lara. She hasn't been out of my head yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment