Another reason was the response that I received since my last Videolog of the BC34 launch video post. Never had I received so many comments and views for a single video that I posted. Wow.... I was really amazed...
Just a few random shots of what happened at the post launch of Body Combat 34 at Celebrity Fitness Subang parade.






I'm still not bored yet with this new release; albeit it's more tiring than the other releases. The songs are fantastic. I got Track 3 stucked in my head. So much so it's not "Put Your Hands in My Hands" but "Put Your Hands on my Ass".....gee...naughty people we are.
And next, some random video shots of the post Body Combat 34 launch. Those caught on video; me, Karen 1, Sister Karen 2, Tommy, Mike, Fernie, Wong, Adrian, Jason, Ken, Agnes & others & also instructors Marcos and Leo. It's kinda cool seeing yourself in the video. Saw myself did some mistakes but I can learn from it. It's call self improvement.
Let's just see how this video is responding to the public...

No comments:
Post a Comment