Monday, December 03, 2007

It's the beginning of December

Wow! It has been a very hectic November for me. And now here comes December.



It feels like I'm chasing after time; and time isn't always on my side.


Am I reaching for the sky if I were to have some extra hours in a day? Seems like there is loads of things I need to finish like paper work, office stuff and functions, personal life, etc.


So with this little time that I could spare, I better blog something first.


November was pretty much an interesting month for me. Besides the usual work; I was still able to host and oversee another TV show programme shoot in the work place. It seems like we are reaching international audiences now.


This time around is the Brazillian TV show "50 por 1". Shooting planning took place in early October and finally the TV shot took place somewhere end November. It was interesting for me cause the whole show is in their native tougue: Brasillian Portuguese. But I did manage to catch a few phrases they were saying.


All the shooting went on smoothly. The cast and crew were happy with the outcome. The producer was very friendly.


The food was so good that the review and comments were overshot in timing!


Overall, it went very well and the whole process was glitch free.


And what better way to end the filming by taking a shot with the cast and crew. At left is producer Parris De Felice, the friendly producer & the one in pink is the TV host Alvaro Garnero; apparently a high profile celebrity in Brazil. Oh yah...the one he is standing behind is his beautiful girlfriend. Bold words on the word beautiful.

Then a few days later, was another TV program shoot for a new show for NTV7. Shall not disclose much about the show. Basically a new experience for me as well as it was in MANDARIN! Shockers for me... Couldn't believe I was dealing in a language almost foriegn to me.
The shooting was fun and very delightful. Both the TV hosts were very vibrant, young & energetic. Sometimes too hilarious too. Kudos to the crew. They have gotta be the best organizing team that I have met.


Sad to say that I didn't appear on both shows. Nevertheless I did enjoy the whole experience. At least I did appear on TV once.

Christmas is closing and loads of people are buzzling around the shopping malls. Too bad I haven't started my Christmas shopping list. Was just too busy. Manage to catch a glimpse of the wonderful deco at 1 Utama new wing. This has gotta to be one of the best Christmas Deco I have seen. The concept although not original but beats the heck out of having Santa and his reindeers or fake snowmen. The drummer boy concept is so appealing but often overlooked as a Christmas icon. I give credits to the design and concept team who came up with this idea. Note that instead of Santa; they had "drummer boys" posing and taking pictures with the crowd. When I have the time, I shall take one for myself; and I will look for a big drum to go with it!

And on to another latest addiction of mine. Two words. Carl's Junior. Big Burgers. Guilty face.

Guilty as I am, I had indulged the biggest burger in my life. And I have outdone myself by visiting them 4 times the past 2 weeks; BUT twice for their wonderful charbroiled chicken salad. The salad was huge as well. Honestly, it took me almost an hour to finish the salad!

Fortunately, I was still able to squeeze in some time for gym albeit my hectic schedule. Re-did BC34 again. It just gets better and better everytime. Though this release is more tiring.

As you realised that I posted a video of the BC34 launch. Since then, I have been getting loads of feedback. I had never received so much comments in all my YouTube videos; until now. Both either my comment post or verbally. So much so that I had been asked to post more videos of the launch.

Well, next time i will bear in my mind to take more videos than photos in the next release.

Till then, I need to get my camera fixed. My zoom button K.O. already. bloody hell....

OR.....should I get the other camera I had been eyeing?.....Hmmmm.....

No comments: