It's really been like ages since I last updated. I can easily blame it on work (which is undeniably true), I can blame it on time (which most of the time I lacked) but most of all; it's because I lacked the inspiration to write (which is unfortunately true).
I was too hacked in my office work & year end functions that sometimes I'm just too tired and uninspired to blog.
But nevertheless, I had not forgotten about my blogging "duties.
I thank my readers for continual support. Honestly I didn't know "you" all were actually been frequently here. "You" know who you are.
So by starting my first blog for the year, I like to talk what i like to talk most about. "ME"...
Yes, I would like to talk about myself. As vain as it can be; please do bare with me.
I'm not a person who "sets" what my year resolutions are. I'm more of a person who looks at the realistic perspective of life and try his best to achieve; in whatever possible ways possible.
If you read my old entries in the past 2 years, you realised that I haven't realised some of my dreams yet; BUT that doesn't mean that I would give up. Just probably that dream would take a longer time and patience. Sometimes I may be disappointed too when I look back and see that I couldn't achieve my dream at a given time frame. But as long as I dare to dream and achieve it, at least I have set my goals and priorities straight.
"Tak apa lar kalau tak berjaya kali ini, tak semestinya tak berjaya selalu. Asalkan ada semangat & tekad untuk mengejar impian sehingga berjaya."
But for the dreams that I was able to achieve; I really thank GOD for giving me the opportunity and courage to go through it. It was hard & difficult. Sweat & tears are shed. But the final result was sweet and great.
And talking about "ME" again; let's see how I "evolved" visually in the past year.
A glance of AC in the past 1 year!

Honestly, I didn't see much in changes, in terms of looks. I kinda still look the same. I had a "Mohawk" hair cut for the past 1 year; but probably in different lengths. Was thinking of going military short or bald this year, but "someone" was against it. :(
I think I might go colour my hair again; but it depend whether I am up for it. Once I went so bright brown I look like a Chinese Street Gangster. The colour didn't enhance my looks but instead made my face sharp. Sigh....pay money to look "horrible"....
Besides that, I hope that I can continue to "jaga" myself physically and mentally. The episode of me going to the hospital last year was traumatic enough, so I better take care myself better this year. And this time seriously too.
I already started the year with a mild sore throat & flu that lasted till today. Blame that on weather.
Till then, I need to better rest so that I can be inspired to blog again.

No comments:
Post a Comment