Wednesday, January 23, 2008

As the weeks past through

Alright, alright. It has been pretty long.

I already had this post on hold since the last few days and today is already the 28th.

Been tight lately with work and blogging duties seemed "unreachable" nowadays.

But why let go top waste some good photo shots?

So let's talk briefly of what happened the last few days (or weeks)



I am still cycling. Thank goodness I am still steady with my RPM classes. Besides missing Body Pump for a few good months; a class a week of RPM is like considered "lucky". My schedule has been going up and down that sometimes I can't cope. But all is still good; since I am still hitting the weight area whenever I can.



Charlotte was back for a few good weeks. Had a few RPM and Body Combat classes with her. Love the energy. Love the pressence.




I did the unimaginable. I coloured hair after a long lapse. Did for fun and did it cause I just felt like a change. Good change, though. More about it next time.

No comments: