Shame , shame , shame. Its been soooooo long that I since last blogged. More than 3 months! Well, I was actually in the midst of something but thought of punching in some short updates before I "torture" myself with more paper work.
Well, things are ok with my job. More things to do in here than in advertising but less mind torturing. Working times are sometimes "off" but at least I am still able to manage and balance out between my work, gym, friends, family, and GOD. Though I have been missing CG awfully lot.
Just came back from a short holiday at Batu Gajah and accidentally strained my back.Feeling better now but I have to refrain from Body Pump for a while.
On Body Pump training, I might postpone my plans for it and go for RPM training instead; well maybe. It all depends what are the training dates available. Afraid that I might not be able to cope with the timing from my work and training. Gotta pray that God will provide me a way...
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment