I am officially going "bonkers". Not going to gym is not helping for the past few days. I can literally feel my belly getting bigger. And I mean really feel it! I feel very sloppy all the time. I am crossing my fingers really hard that I can land myself for Body Combat today.
It has been a hectic month of May; filled with functions and events. June doesn't look very "nice" to me neither. Good business for company, but lesser and lesser sleep for me. With the World Cup just around the corner, I am going to a zombie (anyway!)
Hurt my left calve, so that means I cannot do any cycling until next Monday. Its getting better now, except of the occasional cramp that is annoying. Today I am actually feeling chest pains; especially at my heart area. Oh gosh~! Am I having a near- prone, early age heart attack? Somehow I feel bothered by it. I asked God for his courage and strength to overcome my fear. Oh, did I forget to mentioned the 3 nose bleeds I had on June 4th?.... Scary occasion. Thank goodness it only happened after my function.
I coloured my hair (in case some of you didn't noticed). Thought of giving it a little spunk for the World Cup. Besides, I am getting bored of my jet black hair. Its been more than a year since I last coloured my hair. Honestly, I quite like the outcome. So what next? A Mohawk?....hahaha...
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment