OK, to cut the story short and straight to the point; here is what happened the past week.
1. Too many clients, too little money, too much demands.
Have you ever experience that clients can go OTT with their demands and we as the servicing provider should "kaw-tow" to their every "needs". Don't mean to be mean but the lack of professionalism from clients can lead to a lot annoyance and disrespect. Our Asian culture of "kiasu-sism" is getting more and more evident everyday. I feel like a ticking time bomb myself.
2. Mobile phone gone berserk.
After 2 months of using my Motorolla, I had enough of it when it broke down the 3rd time! Finally decided to sell it back to the same shop, got back the money and bought back a trusted brand that I have been using for years. Glad to say, it works fine without all the fancy gadgets, and lesser headaches. I love the sexy, orange white finishing. Hope it doesnt break down on me.

3. Getting lesser and lesser workouts.
My biggest dissapointment of all~! I have not been training as hard and often as I used too. Nowadays, its even harder to squeeze time in the mornings or late nights for workouts. I really missed Body Pump. Officially not been doing it for a month or so now (except that once when I was on leave). I can actually feel that my body is going into a shut down or sleeping mode. Belly is getting "unhealth-ily" bigger too. I even changed my diet to a 75% vegetarian meal intake daily; but it seems not to work that much effectively. I need to re-plan....
4. Getting nightmares.
Strangely enough, I dreamnt alot lately. And most of it were too surreal. I dreamnt a lot of car accidents, and mostly it involves me. Often woke up in the middle of the night just to pinch myself that it is not real. Maybe because I saw one too many car accidents the past few weeks. Deja vu?

No comments:
Post a Comment