Saturday, May 27, 2006

What could I have done with my time?

As many KL people would know, two days ago the goverment decided that there shall be road blocks for the NAM rehersals. What better timing to do it,than of the peak hours itself! Bummer! But ironically it wasnt that bad until is started to rain heavily at around 7pm ish. Fortunately by that time I already got home.

Friday wasn't that fortunate for me. No NAM rehersals, No road blocks, BUT heavy rain! Left the office at 6.30pm thinking I had at least almost 2 hours allowance before Body combat class at 8.20pm. Oh goodness, I was dead wrong on my time calculations. I literally "crawled" from Jalan Tun Razak to Bandar Utama; in a 2-hour odeal that left my butt stiff and my bladder in a state of an almost exploding atomic bomb. Needless to say, that the moment I found a parking (which took me 10 minutes) & ran like a silly little road-runner to quickly ease myself. What an incredible feeling it was after 2 hours of holding up one's bladder!

Missed 2 combat tracks, but I managed to keep up the pace after that. So happy that I still able to manage to sweat it out effortlessly. Basically all old tracks and first time doing the "grease lighting" track. Kinda cute but I still prefer those uptempo powerful songs.

And now I am back in the office, on a Saturday afternoon, preparing all I need to do for my events the following week. One giant headache for a wedding event next Sunday. That means I have to work on Sabbath day. Double bummer! I hope I can leave earlier after the event cause I definately AM NOT in a mood to work on my rest day. Ahhhhh..... !!!!

As to my training updates, I still have no dates yet for training. I was asked to do an upcoming RPM training at Jakarta, BUT the financial question falls into place. I think I will just wait for one to be held here. In the mean time, have to organise more cycling classes for me-self. Been a bad boy for not doing Body Pump for more than 2 weeks and overloading with Combt classes. Body Combat training perhaps?....hmmm.....I think I enjoy doing Body Combat classes than teaching them; but I leave my options and opinions open anyhow.

No comments: