Friday, August 04, 2006

Hectic months ahead, with lesser workouts predicted

As expected; as predicted. I'm deniably busy like a mad cow on the loose. Its a wonder nowadays I can squeeze in just a little time in the gym, even its going hit 12 midnight soon.

Started on a new "diet" program, where I must constantly stay in track of consuming only fruits, protein , beef , vegetables, carbo and lots of water and low fat milk. Occasionally I might be able to squeeze in some soda water. Thought I must admit to be unforgivably unselfish on high-octane caffeinated coffee and tea. Not only just trying to control my weight but also trying to build muscle mass.

Though my weight has been unpredictably yo-yoing around for the past one month, from being 74-78kgs. Need to build and concentrate more on upper body strength as I am overly concentrating too much on my lower body, especially on my legs. I have been a long stretch of BodyCombat for one week,but I feel my upper body strength is not doing any justice to my workout. I have better got to start planning my workout properly.

At the mean time, I must still battle my worse enemy of all! Getting enough sleep! I still cannot doze off before 3am. My internal clock needs re-adjusting. But on a good note, I got to spend time some quiet time with GOD.

No comments: