Gosh, its been really that long that I have been blogging. Too caught up either both professional or personal work. Officially I am going a little bonkers myself.
Been pushing really hard with sales and tonnes of functions last month and this month. Both from either from the past FIGO conference to the upcoming Christmas and year end wedding events.
I have been slacking a bit too in terms of working out. I desperately need to get back to doing Body Pump after more than a month absence. Only manage to squeeze in RPM a week if I am lucky. Luckily my Body Combat slots are still more or less intact; at least 2 workouts per week.
In the mean time, I have been sleeping very late at nights due to my "never-ending" house shiftings. Gosh....when will it ever end~!
I desperately need a break!
On a good side, I am FINALLY utilizing my annual leaves starting next week onwards. Gyyyymmmm.....here I come... hahahaah~!!!!
I be back...
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment