Monday, January 08, 2007

Unofficial entry of 2007

Ok. Let me just forcefully welcome myself back into this blog of mine, after being “slammed” by Alex for not up keeping it. Thanks for the push. Guess I need to say something, should I?

Well, the year has come and gone. I apologize because I have been busy with work and personal matters that I didn’t have time for other things.

I am glad to say that I finally shifted to my new home. 3 years of long wait is finally over. The house shifting was not a fun ordeal. I didn’t hire professional movers; so I basically almost single handedly shifted everything by myself and I did that in the middle of the night for the past 2 months! Scary isn’t it? Hence my lack of sleep and my skin condition turned for the worse. I actually have combination skin but during this period my skin turned so dry that washing my face can be extremely painful. Glad that now its ok.

House is still in “messy” mood. Stacks of boxes all around and the 2nd room suddenly become a wardrobe and store room unofficially. I really need to sit down and sort things out. Well, at least I have a “walk in” wardrobe.

But what I extremely love most is my kitchen. Finally I can cook my favourite dishes! Invited some friends over for house warming on 1st January. Dished out a few of my “keng” dishes out. Happy that everyone liked the food so much. Koe Huai strongly suggested that I must DO it often! Hehehe……First time free, Next time CHARGE~!

Besides this, I am not sure what I wanted to reflect on the past year. I think I probably blog it on another section.

In the mean time, this is me drunk on my surprise birthday party in December. I was fast asleep when this picture was taken. Thank goodness I didn’t do “anything” beyond dozing off. Like to thank the gym gang for organizing it. I was a real surprise, really. I think they should consider becoming “special events organizers”.

No comments: