Friday, February 09, 2007

The Headless Chicken is back...

I'm officially now a headless chicken. I am so busy, I swear that I could "pass out" anytime. In a good point of view, I learned to multi-task; which what I am doing now. Rushing reports & blogging at the same time. Shameful and amazing at the same time...

So to keep it brief, I cannot stop for a break for the next few days and I have 3 clients to meet today (not counting next week). My paperwork is "sorta" delayed cause the person who is supposed to sign the papers, isn't around at the moment. So at the meant time, I am doing some work that I had planned to do later in the evening.

On other happy notes, Mom is coming tonight to hand over the luguagge back to me. But unfortunately she has to rush off in a couple of days. But we shall meet again; at the airport next week; for my long yearned CNY holiday! 6 more days ...6 more days...hehehe....

No comments: