Wow wee. I finally back from my long holidays. Kinda a bit lazy updating about my trip. Was back to work on Monday and was rushing of loads of work that was left untouched during my absence. *sigh*
I only manage to exercise 2 days out of the 7 days I was in Sabah. The rest of the days were well spent on eating, sleeping, shopping, slagging and etc. In fact I was on in James Bond Marathon for 3 days! Imagine morning, afternoon & night; 2 Bond films back to back each session. I swear I can still hear the theme song running in my head. And its all old Bond films; the ones with Sean Connery & Roger Moore. Sean is always suave but can be a little "blank" sometimes & Roger is equally good but can be humerous at the same time. He always have this "DUH" look. The one he gives when someone tells him something that he already knows.
Of course when I was back in KL, I immediately rushed to the gym; right after I landed at the airport! In order to save time, I didn't check in my luggages (hand carried all of them), took the KL CAT to KL Sentral,then Taxi back home and speed off to Subang. Talk about determination! Was just in time for my favourite Body Combat class. I was extremely exchauted after the class. As if, I just did several classes back to back non-stop.
Today, I'm still in CNY mood. When clubbing last night till the wee hours and I'm still stoned now. I feel like I'm floating. And I have another CNY dinner again tonight. Gosh, the pounds are slowly creeping in again...
Better lay off the coffee as well...
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment