Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The "RETURN" of the Combat Fanatics

Yes! The Body Combat Fever is definately back! Marcos and Ana pop by over the week, Marcos stayed a couple of days more. As usual, we bugged Marcos on a special Combat class and we got one on his last day here in Subang. It wouldn't mean anything if Marcos didn't do his high impact, high energy Body Combat class. Last night, we went balastically crazy and the heat in the studio didn't dampened our spirits! Marcos and Leo did an amazing job team teaching the entire class. As usual, I brought my digicam and recoreded a short video of our Combat class. This one is Track 4 of Body Combat 25.
I took a few shots and did a fake stylized lomo style picture montage. Looks cool isn't it? I never had a Body Combat Video myself, and looking at myself doing combat is weird but exciting at the same time. Didn't realised that my side kick is a little "out". I must take more videos so that I record my mistakes and further improve myself. In the background we have Wu + Agnes, Karen & the rest of the combat participants.

And here we have our beloved Karen who would be leaving for Taiwan soon for 2 years. All the best, and we sure miss your screams and shouts during Body Combat.

OK, I was a little "fat hou" and did a shot with Marcos and Leo too; since I was there.

And now the good news! Marcos and Ana is coming back soon! Probably in time for the Bangsar opening. Holding my breath very tight now. We are all so "kan cheong". We were jokingly saying that should go and "de-flower", "sanctify", "cleansed" the Bangsar branch once its open. Time will tell how great our influence will be in Bangsar. Till then...

No comments: