This whole entire week I am filled with work making me almost impossible to find time to the gym. Only Wednesday I was able to get away from work for Body Combat® at Subang Parade. The moment I arrived, almost everybody was asking where I have been. I haven’t done Body Combat® for a week, so I plan to take it slow.
But then Leo asked me to join him on stage. I just told him “one track only”. But he asked me again “One track only” or “One track only?” with a smirk on his face. I knew I couldn’t give in so I replied “One Track only?” as to the meaning one track isn’t enough. He did the whole 31 release. I didn’t quite remember the choreo so I fumbled a bit along the way but nothing major. I had a good sweating after class. It felt so good to be working out again. I was already feeling fatter the last few days.
Shamefully, I was also a drinking a lot this week. Beers, wines , etc. you name it. Shame…shame…
Marcos and Ana are finally backed from their holidays! I hope the new timetable will be out by next week. Plus, my schedule isn’t as hectic.
And after this busy week, all I need is this; peace and quietness.

No comments:
Post a Comment