There wasn’t much to talk about…
I have only 3 words. Work, Work & work.
Yup. I’m pretty much the average guy with a day job and blogging isn’t my “full-time” job. Nevertheless, I will always try to spend some time to jot down a few interesting things in my online journal.
The puasa month has started not too long ago. I thought that my workload will be lesser, considering that usually the fasting month is slow. How wrong was I. The first week of the fasting month was incredibly busy; so much so that I skipped my gym activities for awhile. I got sick for a period a time; trying to mend the occasional cough, fever and flu. Most of all, I was trying very hard to catch back my sleeping hours.
In the midst of all this, I was planning my holiday. Fortunately, I have been planning it very early. Last weekend, I manage to escape to beautiful island Penang with a few gym mates. The aim of the whole holiday is basically food, beach , sleep and more of food, beach and sleep.
The view from the beautiful beach hotel I stayed at. Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel, PenangI so desperately needed a beach holiday. I just need to escape from all the hustle and bustle of KL. Most of all, I wanted to escape from the awful weather we have been experiencing here.
I was so happy at the beach that I had to do jump knee to express my happiness.
And also an Evasive Side Kick to show how extra happy I was.And of course, the highlight of the whole trip is my much needed tan at the beach.
I almost slept soundly at the beach but I didn't get that much of a tan.More updates coming up…

No comments:
Post a Comment