Well, there's been loads going on. Hence I never been updating frequently until now.
There are so many times I wanted to blog but due to unforseen circumstances; like time factor, inspiration or whatever. There are so many things that happened but I think some things are better left unsaid.
In a nutshell, let's just see what I have been up to lately.
I started my CNY holidays from the 1st onwards. Things were going cool and I was keeping myself busy the last week of January. Loads of office work to finish up before I was away for my long break. When my break started, been doing a lot of house cleaning/house redecorating. It was tiring but well worth the effort but I still need to find a drill so I can start hanging my picure frames (been postponing it for more than a year).
When it's a long break, means that gym time was flexible. I attended as many classes that I could. Kristin was back from Norway & I was delighted to see her. This time she was already a Body Pump and RPM instructor! Ahhhhhh~!!!!!....What happened to me?! I need to buck up ASAP! Marcos & Ana also came back from their long break but this time as husband & wife.
I was also manage to attend my first Body Pump class in months. I was in for a BIG "Suprise". I realised that I was not able to push up my usual weights. I was already panting after the squat track! So this is the feeling for not doing Body Pump for months. I felt horrible but nevertheless, I manage to pull through the class but slightly with lesser weights + concertrated on techniques.
During the 1st few days of CNY I was with my mom and grandma for the holidays. This year no fancy trip back to Sabah. Was keeping a low profile CNY this year as my grandma wasn't at her best shape. Was keeping her in check most of the time and I didn't go out much. I still kept an exercise routine by going for daily swims and reading by the poolside. I also controlled my diet as well by not indulging into "fatty" food. But I did indulge in loads of ice cream; more than I should. Got sick and diarrhea in between. Strange as it sounds but alot of people had the same effect that period of time. Must be a virus going round.
When I have too much time for myself, I start to thing a lot. Loads of things about the past and what's coming up in the future. Some thoughts make sense; and some were a whole load of crap. I went to watch the sunset for 4 days, for no apparent reason. Just felt like it; or maybe I just like sunsets.
Had my first and only "Lou Sang" for the year at Clarah's house. It was great to meet back with friends during CNY; especially I felt sad that I wasn't able to meet up with my old high school friends back in Ipoh; yet again. So many things had happened and changed since I last saw my old mates. Some are married, some went overseas, some had kids (intentionally and unintentionally), some were already big shots (and I am still a "small fry"). Thank goodness for Friendster & Facebook; or not I have no idea we were going to keep in touch after all these years.
So back to Clarah's house. It was all a cheerful event until this happened...
"What can greediness and a broken cookie jar do to you?" The answer is a long deep cut under the sole of your feet. I unevitably dropped a jar of cookies, lost my balance and stepped into a large piece of broken glass. How silly can I get? Being the joker I was, I refused to get stitched up until I was dragged by Clarah to the nearest clinic. The result was 3 stitches & loads of silly photo opportunites.
At least I was really in the mood to joke around. Pain is nothing, man!
Even when the blood is flowing like crazy. I haven't even counted the blood stains I left around. Sigh....
Here are some funny moments during the minor surgery at the clinic. I must not have been under the knife & needle for some time. To keep myself calm, I started to laugh around and keep everyone cheerful and comical. Must be one of the best surgeries I had.
'>http://

No comments:
Post a Comment