I also dug up some really old stuff that I didn't know that I owned it in the first place. Example like Portable CD players, CDs, Walkman (the cassette ones) & mobile phones.

I usually keep my old handphones because of nostalgic reasons. I never trade off my old phones; except one that drove me up the wall for 3 months. Motorola E380 to be exact. Got a new mobile last month and I am very happy with it. A Sony Ericsson K550i with a CyberShot camera. Cool features except there is no 3G capabilities. No sweat. I don't need it at the moment.
After all the digging and spring cleaning, now my house is back in a mess. Sigh...the bachelor lifestyle.

Another topic about recalling the past is about my hair colour. I used to colour my hair often when I was in college and during my advertising days. I did it again last January just for the fun of it; and now my roots is growing out really fast. Just look before and after; in just a month. Quite shocking that my hair can grow out so fast. Are my vitamins or my constant shampooing affecting the growth of my hair?
And now it's too early to cut before I go on my holiday but it's too long to maintain it now. Ughhh~! Dilemma.

It has already been the last 3 weeks since my little accident with my feet. I haven't been doing Body Combat since but had been hitting the weights area more. I even joined back my Body Pump class. My weight has yo-yoed and I did a detox program for 5 days in between the weeks. So far everything seems to look good and OK. I realised that my shirts are getting a little tighter too. A good sign?
Besides that I have been doing fine. Thanks to all my buddies who has been concerned about me; espeially since that I am not blogging as often as I can. Work is great; hence been very, very busy at times. Business is looking well too.
Till then...

1 comment:
Where are you buddy?? It's May now ler...... Miss your update lah
Post a Comment