As far as the Celebrity Fitness members here are concern (well, at least to my group of kakis); we work out hard but we also eat out “hard” too. If you have already indulge an overly delicious, steaming hot , extra pedas nasi lemak in the afternoon; you have no guilt whatsoever to burn it off at the GX classes later in the evening. But then, you “reward” yourself back with probably a Fried Kueh Teow for dinner! No wonder our body shapes are constantly the same! Thinking of it; it’s actually hilarious. I used to wonder in those days when I actually cut down a lot of carbs (which I still do) and watch what I eat; I manage to sustain a better looking body. But as a Malaysian citizen and not indulge Malaysian food makes you a completely “bodoh” idiot. Even Mat Sallehs nowadays are craving for Durians.

Just the past week, we had gone as far as Segambut and Klang to continue our constant craving Malaysian delicacies. Last Sunday, we went to Segambut for Seafood noodles. There is a choice between a clear plain soup, Tom Yam or Curry and wide range of noodles to choose from. I choose a clear plain soup seafood noodle as I didn’t want to be bloated before Body Pump® that day. It was extremely delicious and I licked the bowl clean! If you think that is crazy; I actually ordered another bowl of Curry noodles. The Tom Yam noodle wasn’t that great, unfortunately. My overall verdict is: it’s worth going the second time but the prices are ridiculously high.

Then the following Sunday, we ventured as far as Klang for Bak Kut Teh. It would be the first time I tried a dry version of the dish and a “cili padi” version. Overall it was good, but I always still prefer the herbal version of it. Yes, I am all about herbs and vegetables.
So after the whole week of venturing into food, my weight management is surprisingly still ok. I still weight the same and my tummy hasn’t completely bulged up terribly. But before anything gets worse, I suppose that I should start to cut down a bit and start on my “healthy” diet plan again. I hadn’t shopped for my pasta and salad ingredients for weeks!

1 comment:
Ha ha... Did you know that I gained 20-fuckin-kilos in Malaysia because the food are SOOO TASTY!!! Just look at the pics and my mouth waters, haha. Too bad there weren't Celebrity Fitness back then.
Post a Comment