Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Under the weather again...


Shoot! What has the weather done to me again?

One minute it’s so shiny, you think the sun is about to explode. The next minute it’s raining like cats and dogs. The weather temperature is going up and down like crazy. I do not know how many countless times I have been adjusting my office air conditioning yesterday. It could be either too cold or too warm; just nothing in between. Today I woke up with a blocked up nose and feeling lousy. My voice changed and sounded “deeper” than ever. Though I think it sounded “sexy” …ahem…

Albeit being under the weather, as usual, I will hantam myself to the gym to try to knock off my “sickness”. My intention yesterday was to go to Bangsar for Leo’s RPM® but the traffic in KL was terrible (as usual); so I had to take many alternative roads to get there. Took the SMART tunnel to link back to Bangsar but at the end, I took a wrong turning that lead me back to 1 Utama. I just kept my cool and decided that I should do RPM® at 1 Utama instead. Marcos wasn’t around and I guessed correctly that Cameron was replacing him. Met up with Sabrina and was told that Kunal is replacing a yoga class. In an instance, I decided to do yoga instead since I needed to de-stress anyway.

It was quite an intense yoga class with Kunal guiding us through some quite advance poses. We ended with a head stand pose which I was completely clueless. I know that I couldn’t balance well on my head and I have a strange bump on my head that executing the pose can be quite painful. Finally I had some help from Kunal, and I manage to execute the pose for a 10 seconds but I was not able to get back down! I was completely stuck! Nevertheless it was a great class and I sweated quite a bit.

Today I am flushing loads of water into my body as much as I can. I HATE being sick; especially when I am so much work to do.

No comments: