My Penang Trip updates seems forever. I have tonnes of photos to show but given with the time and source limitations I have; I'm more like stuck.
My personal home desktop has definitely slow downed tremendously. It was pretty clear that I needed another new desktop but I had to send my car for service and (major) repairs. So I had to contemplate which one is more important.
Finally, RPM™ training in on this year at November. But for some apparent reason, I decided not to take it. I got loads of feedback from friends. Why after missing it for 2 years? Honestly, I am asking myself too. I have loads of reasons, but all due to practicability reasons. I know that I am physically well to go for the training and more or less mentally prepared. But yet, I still feel that I am NOT ready. I needed more time to be totally more than prepared. Call me insane, but I cannot afford to fail this training. Training cost fees has not gone down; due to the Australian currency exchange rate that I have to pay for the training. The training module has become more difficult and challenging. I needed the Polar Watch to analyse my workout and heart rate for the training and for future class teaching. There is just so many reasons; so much that I had to put a "pause sign" to my dream and concentrate on other matters.I just hope that I made the correct choice and wait for another year to come. Just can't let immediate gratification succumb over me now.
But I am still looking over the bright side of things. I have learnt not to succumb to anger easily. I have learnt to be patient (which was suprisingly calming). And I have learned how to tolerate better. Not rambling about how I am going to turn myself like the Dalai Lama. Just trying to become a better person and looking at life in a more positive view.
So what if I wore the 2 different shoes at the same time to gym and not realised it? It's true, it happened once last month.
Photo taken after I came back from gymSo what if I can't fulfill my dreams now? There is still tomorrow to come. At least I have more time to prepare.
While at it, I am dreaming of Redang and Bali too...... Ohhhh...I need the beach breeze....

No comments:
Post a Comment