Monday, October 01, 2007

The Best(est) of Local Talent

This morning I came across this log from Kenny Sia's blog.

I couldn't help it but to add on this post to mine. Bloody hilarious. I wouldn't listen to cha cha cha songs the same way again.

Let me introduce the cha cha song dedicated to the "talented" and "over exposed", the lovely, Amber Chia!

">

An "incredible" song by a local band which calls themselves Ben's Bitches. Yes, you read correctly. Not a bad song considering they have other song titles like "Tensyen" & "Aku Suka Jolok". Hmmm....interesting song titles.

I have nothing against Amber. She is one of the most talented person in her field and she definitely knows how to strut herself at runways. But then again, once you see too much of her, you get really really really bored.

Do you know I see her everyday? Yes, every single day!

I see her in TV commercials, see her in newspapers and magazines, see her in billboards when I drive to work, and I even see her in my gym (Celebrity Fitness) posters and surroundings! There is no escaping from Amber. She is everywhere!

And when I was on holiday in Penang and Sabah earlier this year, her face appeared again in the local billboards and news.

Talk about the queen of endorsements.

Come lah, cari aku.....I need to endorse something. I need the dough. Buekekekeke....

Anyway, I still "Lup" U, Amber Chia...cha cha cha...

Ahem...

No comments: