Regardsless of what, I told my sorry butt that I will get into the gym this morning, no matter WHAT COMES IN MY WAY! After 2 days of working late night (un-godly hours), I can't even squeeze the tinniest ounce of time to go to the gym. By the time I'm off from work is already almost 1am!
Being incredibly dead tired the night before, I had a gut feeling that either I am going to "miss" my Latin Dance or continue to sleep on till I come in to work at 1pm. I even had a silly little nightmare, by just thinking of it. I woke up at 6am, and realised it was too early, then feel back to sleep; only to wake up at 9.30am. From my "time" planning, by the time I had my breakfast and shower,I was out of the house by 9.55am. Disaster came to greet me with a horandous traffic jam right in front my house! What are teh odds of that. A normal man would usually turn back his car and go back to sleep; BUT I just "ramped" through my way , all the way to Subang, JUST in time for the start of class (albeit missing the warm up). Gosh, was I immensely relieved to finally see loads of sweat coming out of my body.
You could see the amazement (and wide eyes) of the gym kakis , who saw me sneak in. There was Ita, I-Ting & Sharifah (the 1u regulars) and of course Tomas leading the class. He gave me this mock suprised look for finally being able to make it for his class. Malu lah ; I have been skipping his class for ages.
After class, had shower and was ready to go to work.....then realised I forgotten to bring my working clothes! Had to rush back home, change again and rush back to the office only to realise that we were short of staffs in the afternoon. So instead spending the whole afternoon doing all my paper work, I became a substitute cashier and PR host. Luckily my meeting with my client was cancelled, so I could actually fill in for my "missing" staffs.
Now after this, I hope I can sneak into the KL PC fair for a moment to catch up with my gadgets.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment