Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The After Effects of SuperBike


Glad to say that my legs are recovering from SuperBike and manage to attend a combat class last night. In fact, I was looking forward to it with much enthusiasm, after being in almost every RPM class available (imaginable)the past week. Guess I was preparing too much for the SuperBike challenge.

Arrived at Subang pretty early, after "discovering" the "existing" highway from Jalan Duta to Subang. Although arriving quite early, I was greeted with a long jam, just at the turn of Subang. Gosh....luckily Combat class is due in only like in 1 1/2 hours time.

Arrived at the gym, and its quite packed. Had a little time for window shopping at the electrical shop and bookshop. Wondering why? It's a secret...

Told myself I should take it easy on my body, as I originally planned to workout before combat. Glad I did, cause after combat; I was dead tired. Didn't even spend much time in after workout stretch and headed for the showers almost immediately.

And on the way home, I only manage to check a sms from a dear old friend who just came back abroad 2 weeks ago and saying she is already leaving the next day (today!). She was trying to look for me in church for past 2 weeks, when I wasn't around. Gosh; I feel so guilty.... So, Melissa, if you reading this, Mohon ampun ya... I'm sure we will catch up more the next time we meet. Do keep in contact by email. As you know now, we both are very busy with our careers. And thanks for your support on my blog!

Being the day of Merdeka eve, I'm having "jitters". I haven't stopped till now; having gone through 2 meetings this afternoon for 2 upcoming events. I hope everything runs smoothly as planned. My eyebags are getting more & more evident by the minute. Unfortunately I won't be staying tonight for the fireworks; as I planned for another Combat class later in the evening with Marcos. After that, its back home for an early rest. Yup, my life really revolves around work and gym. Kesian nya...

And for those who has been bugging me on my training for instructorship; there are still no dates available and I might be postponing it till next year; or until the "perfect" date arrives. I have to concentrate on "other" more important things now. hehehe....

No comments: