When it comes to computers, I really have no luck with them. My home computer is starting to backfire at me. The occasional grinding sound of the hard disk is getting more and more prominent. I just hope that it wouldn’t die on me like it previously did and erased every single piece of data that I had. Goodness, the hard disk is just over a year old only and it’s already giving me problems. Need to back up my files – ASAP!
Last weekend, had a farewell party for gym buddy, Yien Jie who would be leaving for China soon for work. Originally planned as a normal dinner party-in-disguise; the dinner party when well and did surprised Yien Jie, a bit. I think he looked shocked when he saw the “farewell” cake. I swore that he looked straight at me thinking that I was about to smash the cake into his face!
I am not that bad, YJ. The cake is too good to be wasted on your face.
The night was fun. Mostly about nice food, nice atmosphere, and nice wine. And because pictures tell a thousand words, I shall stop my rantings for today.
To YJ, all the best in China and have a great time there! 2 years isn’t that long. :)
Last weekend, had a farewell party for gym buddy, Yien Jie who would be leaving for China soon for work. Originally planned as a normal dinner party-in-disguise; the dinner party when well and did surprised Yien Jie, a bit. I think he looked shocked when he saw the “farewell” cake. I swore that he looked straight at me thinking that I was about to smash the cake into his face!
I am not that bad, YJ. The cake is too good to be wasted on your face.
The night was fun. Mostly about nice food, nice atmosphere, and nice wine. And because pictures tell a thousand words, I shall stop my rantings for today.
To YJ, all the best in China and have a great time there! 2 years isn’t that long. :)









As well, as well some collective photos from that night.





Never guessed that the "World's Tallest Double Erection"...ahem, our beloved Petronas Twin Towers would look so good.
And just for the record, the continued combine experience of Body Combat®, Body Pump® and RPM® would result in having a great of legs. Thanks Karen for posing. I think they look great too. :)

1 comment:
I big thanks to you and big sister(karen) for the arrangement.
Looking forward for another such gathering in the future.
Post a Comment