Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've turned in to a "bump"

Words cannot express how I am feeling now.

I'm feeling extremely "sluggish" & my brain is going into "lazy" mood.

Not as in physical lazy or couch potato kinda lazy, but getting lazy to .......(suspense music playing....)......to workout....

Shocked to hear that? Gave me shivers too. The last few weeks I have been working like a mad hooligan and been covering up for my staffs' absences. There were a few days when I actually packed my bag and ready to leave for gym but caught up with work and worked through the night. My hati is sakit now....

Hence to that reason, I am feeling a little off and I have been sleeping more than I should. Averagely I take 'bout 6-7 hours of sleep but I went overboard till 9 to 11 hours a couple of days.

In the effects of that, I feel like I'm in twilight zone when in the gym.

AHHHHHH~!!!!.....This cannot be happening!!!!......I can feel my Body Fat is creeping up on me!

I gain a kg too!.....

Ok....that's it. Had to cut the carb diet. Have to take more vege and had to go slow on pasta.

Ice cream as well.... this is sad...

No comments: