Dance classes has boosted my confidence and taught me to dance "properly". Well, at least I know what I am doing! From time to time I would like to take a video of me during dance classes; just to check if I'm ok. I still remembered my first dance class, I was like a "lost monkey with 2 left legs". I even recoreded one of them. Makes me laugh everytime I watch it. We did this hip hop dance, and I always tripped in one of the moves!
But now, I'm glad to say that I am much, much better than before. My favourite is still Latin dance. Latin dance is more expressive, freestyle and every move is partially spontanious; where else Hip Hop is more about attitude. I can do Hip Hop but not very good at it. Just very good with the "attitude" thing.
Unfortunately, I only have the pleasure of doing one dance class per week. But I make sure I have a good one. So after months of not filming myself, I decided to do it for the last 2 weeks. The following are the results.
This booty 180 degree turn looks like a block from BC 31 - Track 6
I actually made fun a few times with this jump. There was once I actually did an evasive sidekick! UNINTENTIONALLY~! Although this pic here was the "proper" jump move. My evasive sidekick wouldn't look like this.
What I am trying to say is, Body Combat has totally taken over me!..hahaha....
Everything that I do has some sort of Body Combat influence. I wonder what I look like doing RPM and Body Pump.
By the way, Marcos did a fantastic Body Combat class yesterday. The energy was high and the class went wild. I swear that my arms and legs had never "burned" this intensely before. I am looking forward for tonight!
Kia Kaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment