">
I came across this video in YouTube this afternoon; and I cannot contain myself from posting it. It's just too good!
It's a music video from the band OK GO with the song "Here it Goes Again". I love this song so much that I used it for my workouts, driving to the gym and back home. But I think it's best when used for running on a (ahem) treadmill. Ironically Nike used this song for one of their Nike+ promo ads.
Whatever you do, never try to attempt this in your gym. I 'm sure you will be thrown out for it.
By the way, on more updates. I was "featured" in an interview with bluehyppo.com . Problem is I couldn't find the link. Will post it when I am able to find it. It's a review of the restaurant I work at. Didn't realised that they were actually going to publish my name.
Yesterday, in a long time, I was able to go for Body Pump at Subang P, on time. It was great, but it was a "really, really" full class, so I was left with only the 5kg-plates. So I pushed a little harder than usual. By the time Body Combat started, I could feel my whole upper chest numb. Nevertheless,I still manage to pull through it with almost the same energy I had the day before.
And again this morning, I had Body Pump with same weights except for lunges. I used my body weight instead. Didn't want the risk of tiring off my legs before work. Marcos must be high on "Linkin Park" mode. The last 3 Body Pump classes I did with him, he keeps on playing "Somewhere I Belong" for Biceps track. Honestly it's one of my least favourites, but I do like the challange of it. I usually make all sorts of funny faces when the song is about to finish. He was giggling when he saw me "grinning" in pain and I was sweating like I just came out from a sauna! But in the end, I was glad when it's over.
I'm definately sleeping well tonight from tireness.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment