The weather in KL has been a predictable one. It can be extremely sunny a minute and it can be raining like cats and dogs the other. The weather has effected me badly too. Last week my eyes were so dry I cannot shut my eyes to sleep. It was so bad, that I got up from bed & drove to the convenience store to buy Eye Mo. And it was 4.30am! This week, it’s the flu and heat. My throat is prone to sore throat anytime and my nose is block on and off. My staffs’ smoking around the office premises isn’t doing any help to me.
The only cure I need now : Sleep and to workout!
I wasn’t at my best when I left the office yesterday. I was on the way to Bangsar for Leo’s RPM. The traffic was bad as usual.
It would mark the first time I’m doing RPM in Bangsar. The Studio is great (of course it’s new). The ventilation is good. Unfortunately, everyone in the class are beginners. In total, there were only 11 of us. I didn’t have my usual gang screaming and shouting with me, so I had my full attention & concentrated on my cycling techniques.
The bikes were in great condition and the resistance was consistent. What I like about the new studio is that there are mirrors (almost) everywhere. So for the first time, I had a mirror facing directly at me. I was able to see properly my cycling techniques and to check if I was bouncing.
Leo, just came back from a long holiday from Brasil, is still suffering some minor jet lag but overall he was still able to teach. He started with Track 1-3 from the new release and the remaining tracks from RPM28. Not much of mixing involved but it was still a good ride and workout. By the end of class, my blocked nose was cleared.
Today I am expecting a good and powerful Body Combat Workout. I need to fully recover from the “sickness” that has been plaguing me for weeks. Any prescription drugs wouldn’t work for me now. I just need to sweat out my toxins!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment