Monday, April 02, 2007

Today...oday...ay....

TODAY!

Today~ today~ today. What am I going to say about today? I’m actually quite free and relax today. Tomorrow, NO~! No paper work to rush except to prepare stuff for tomorrow 3 meetings! The strangest things can happen at work. One day you are incredibly free, the next you are insanely busy. What’s up next? I dare not say.

I got by last Saturday with a steady stream of interrupted plans. It rained the entire day that I almost postponed my swimming agenda. When it did finally stop, I only manage to swim for only 15 minutes, cause the water was feeling “funny” and murky after the rain. Since I didn’t want to get sick (nor would I afford to be) I decided 8 laps was enough. The rain also interrupted my car wash agenda and my shopping agenda. Was thinking of popping to either 1U, Ikea or Times Square after work but ended up in KLCC since its just a walking distance from my office. The shopping crowd is HUGE! Must be because of the F1 week. With our rainy weather, the F1 should be the event to “watch”. I manage to even squeeze some time to see some sofas on the way home.

So anyway after all that, I went home, took a quick swim, made dinner and watch my clothes. Sounds like an extremely dull Saturday. The only thing that made my day was watching Nip/Tuck on TV. Gosh, I‘m really addicted to TV series and reality shows nowadays. Apparently, I am not “ALONE”…

Sunday was church as usual and was serving as worship backup vocalist. The monitor for the singers “screwed” up again. Then lunch with cute husband & wife, See & Kit Yee and professor and philosopher, Chung. Apparently, we are all TV sitcom fanatics! As I found out during our lunch conversation, we have talked everything and anything from Lost, Invasion, Heroes & Desperate Housewives! If Koe Huai is around, I think it would have probably more interesting with her Korean drama marathon.

Then I was back home with more house chores, and off to Subang for Body Combat and Latin. It’s been ages I did Body Combat with Delon, and he didn’t fail to provide the energy and laughter in class. Ana was telling me that she might be dropping her Latin class at 6pm. I wouldn’t blame her because of the schedule but if her class is removed, I will not have any dance classes anymore! I hope the management can work something out.

Later that night, it was movie night with the gym gang. We watch Stomp the Yard. I did have some high expectations of the film. The first 10 minutes had me spinning in circles, and I thought it was a bore. Luckily the movie did pick up steadily interesting before I was left completely bored. It was a good movie, although not that original or spectacular. It’s a tried and tested formula that was previously used in movies like Coach Carter, You Got Served, Take the Lead, etc. The only interesting part for the girls was of course the guys running half naked up the hill towards the sunset scene! To me, the dance moves are incredible but too “showy” & exaggerated. But overall its still a good watch.



No comments: