Yesterday was Marcos’s Birthday. Celebrated at TGIF. I had to rush from work to go there to meet up with the gym – kaki-tas. I cannot believe I missed another RPM release yesterday. After missing the Body Pump release too last 2 weeks, I made it a HUGE point that I will make it for Body Combat 31 launch , regardless of circumstances. I did make it for the BC launch but it was a hectic rush from countless meetings, so by the time I arrived at the gym, I was already so worn out. Wasn’t at my best either.
Nevertheless, I did manage through.
Next up, I really need to plan something to get away from work. Mon-Sat work plans is packed and Sunday is slowly creeping in as a work day than Sabbath day. Yup, I have been missing my Sunday services (off & on) due to the fact that I’m too tired to wake up after a week full of work. In coming months, there are some Sundays I am NEEDED to be at work too! How annoying is that?
Please, please , please …….I desperately need a break.
And I also need this

No....not banging my head on the workdesk. I need to rest and sleep....


No comments:
Post a Comment