Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Blues

Today is Saturday. I’m in the office alone, doing up on some last minute paper work. And then I decided that my mind cannot work this hard on a weekend. So I decided to blog instead. Yup, I needed the break.

I just came into the office not too long ago. A bit agitated over last night’s fiasco about a certain function. Something happened but I’m kinda not in the mood to dwell about it. I have to keep in mind that it’s already the past and its no point dwelling on it. But what happened after that was I rushed for my RPM class, and knowingly that I will be late. Came in just in time for track 4, but at least I manage to sweat quite a bit by the end of class. Although I did feel a little “incomplete”.

Anyways, today I be skipping gym and most likely be going for swimming. I need a full body workout.

Tomorrow I am serving as back up vocalist at Sunday service. Will be missing the afternoon class but hopefully be able to attend the evening ones.

Not much to say at the moment, except that I am waiting to get by my day at the office and quickly rush home for swimming and house chores.

And by the way, I got this last week. Worn it once and I think I might want to get another one! OK, now maybe I should save up for a real bike.


No comments: