Thursday, March 15, 2007

Morning Body Combat


I'm officially going through a heavy dose of Body Combat lately; to at least a minimum of 2-3 classes a week; and sometimes 4 if I'm completely wacko. Due to my working schedule this month, I had to attend mostly morning classes (really early sometimes). I think today by far is the earliest Body Combat I have done.

Walked into the class, still in a daze and was wondering if I had the same energy I usually give. And considering the fact that I was the only guy (not counting Marcos, cause he is teaching), I wasn't sure that the morning participants will shout with me.

We did the new BC 31 release. I more or less breezed through the whole workout except for track 4. I have completely lost my entire sense of direction during the combo capoeira kick + jumping kick. I swear I can still hear "Freeze...Fire"...in my head! I can do the capoiera kicks effortlessly, only by itself. But the combo got me confused. I think I'm forgivable since this is the only second time I'm doing this release.

Class was okay, but lacking the evening group energy. It was silly for me alone shouting and screaming, but I didn't care less.

I got to work in time for my meeting and feeling extremely fresh! Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the New Release of Body Pump 61. I think it would be great too.
Working late again tonight for another function. But I think I will have an early rest tonight. Darn, I still have a bunch of laundry not settled...

No comments: