Monday, March 12, 2007

Emotional Moments

Of late I have been getting very sentimental with things. I sob or even shed a tear or two when watching an emotional movie or reading something that touches your heart deeply. Just the other day, when I was watching DreamGirls, I almost did give a standing ovation for Jennifer Hudson’s performance of “And I am Telling You”. And mind you, I was in the cinema! Really, she deserves that Oscar; although I didn’t like her very much in her American Idol days.

Then the next thing was another “emotional” You Tube video recommended by Marcos. I thought what is so interesting about a guy that went around the world doing this silly dance? After watching it one time, I felt (incredibly) touched. Matt (this guy) went around the world with his savings and recorded a piece of footage of every city he visited; with him dancing. When put together; it was incredible. Everything from the most modern cities like Japan and to the poorest remotes places like Rwanda. There is no theme to this entire video footage. The interpretation of the entire video is left to the viewer’s imagination. I see it as a very good video travel-log and a window to the world that we don’t often see (or even, may not see). This personal project of Matt’s was so good that he was sponsored by a company to relive his world travels again. His second video is just up on the net (or rather his website). Do check him out at http://www.wherethehellismatt.com


On more of my gym activities; I will be lacking of it this week (again). Unfortunately on the week of launch for the new releases too. Made plans for Body Combat Release this Wednesday, but abruptly been “bombed” with a meeting that takes place almost at the same time. I hope the meeting finishes earlier. Crossing my fingers really hard. Why oh why???.....I need my excercises!!! I cannot be deprived from it. I will go MAD!*sigh*… How to achieve my goal like that. I need to achieve my beautiful body back!...
Oh, by the way, my memory card died on me; with my beautiful pictures gone forever. Well, at least it could have at least let me download all my new pictures before it went bonkers. Bummer....

No comments: