Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's the fever season

Finally!

I had just finish my last dose of antibiotics that I have been taking since last week. In case you didn't know, I had a bout of high fevers last week. The fever just kept coming and it refused to subside. In the midst of all these, I had 3 medical visits (twice at the clinics and once at the hospital). Kinda lazy to elaborate on the hospital visit, but in summary : I was admitted after I had difficulty of breathing, doctor thought it was dengue fever but as it turned out, I had a viral fever and I was discharged after a few hours.

I slept for days, hence my blogging absence. I lost 5 kgs, which is good and bad news. Good - I've never felt so thin and I swear I lost some body fat along the way. Bad - The weight drop is too drastic and I felt weak for days. My cough is still presistant too.

Anyhow, its good to know that I am on the road to recovery. I could eat normally but strangely not as much. Although I couldn't push harder during RPM and Body Combat classes, but yesterday I felt that I gained back a certain amount of strength. I even did my first weight training in weeks.

Bumped into Dennis at the weight area yesterday and he realised that I have "shrunked". It sounded so scary. Told him about my condition.

Whatever the scenario, I just hope the my abdominals could sustain in the shape they are now (or perhaps be even more lean) and continue to concerntrate to build my upper body strength. My shoulder strength still sucks. Need to train more.

No comments: