I was going through some "cleaning" of my computer that I came across this picture taken last year.
If you remember, this is a picture of me exactly last year with the soldier's haircut with the 3 Adidas lines. Well, the 3 lines wasn't meant to have any association with Adidas. I just asked for 3 lines for experimental sake & to celebrate my resignation from my previous company. Had to do it cause current company didn't allowed haircuts like this back then.So flash back to now.
Had this haircut about 3 weeks ago. Almost the same like the one last year but left the top part of the hair intact, so I could do a mohawk! Suprising thing is my superiors did not mentioned anything about it, but I did get loads of comments (good ones) about this haircut. Honestly, I love it! It was completely different from all the conventional styles that I previously had. The only con to this style was that I had to put effort of styling it every morning and night. So mah fan...Well, at least its suitable for our current weather situation.
Also lately, I have been scouting around for some mobile phones. Thought of changing to a flip phone for a change. Was targeting the new Motorola W325 (I thinks is this model) and boy, was I dissapointed. Went to see the "real" handset the other day, and was completely annoyed with the whole outcome. I remember having the brouchure last month, and I was impressed of the design of the phone. It has the same distinctive look of the V3s but at a fraction of the price. The verdict : it has this small screen, lousy key pads that can be ripped off any moment and the TFT colour screen is nothing to scream about. The body also had this very plastic look that for a moment you might think its a toy phone! After seeing it, I abandon all ideas of switching my phone. Let me stick to mine for at least few more months.
No comments:
Post a Comment