Monday, January 15, 2007

New hair style

Oh Boy, I just can’t wait till CNY comes. I already so excited. Seeing grandma is always a delight (albeit her constant talking and nagging). I’ve already had my hair cut and bought “new” clothes. Well, I only bought 1 shirt, but don’t think I will wear it on the big day.

Had my hair cut last Saturday at Miko with Ah Boy (yes, that’s his name). Gosh, I had the same stylist for the past 3 years or so. He is really good; so much so that I can trust his skills on my crowning glory. Didn’t tell what hair style I wanted; just told him that to do whatever that suits, as long its not too wild but not too serious for work. I was impressed at the end. The hairstyle could be styled in any way, even into a Mohawk! . My only complaint is that it might “grow” out to soon by CNY. I didn’t take any pictures of the new haircut unfortunately. Someday, perhaps.

Did my worship on Sunday morning. I was on the “roll” that morning. Just sang in the spirit that prompted me to sing in parts. Good progress I must say.

Not much of updates, except that my weeks are slowly filling up again with functions as CNY is coming nearer.

No comments: