The last 2 weeks or so, I have been having quite a fair dosage of morning classes. Good in the sense, I wake up early for exercise. Cons; the motivation is different. But it has leaded me to discover my workout flow.
I discovered that I strained out completely at Body Pump after Body Combat.
I cannot do Body Combat properly after RPM but vice versa, I’m fine.
I’m extra energetic for Body Pump after RPM.
I can do anything after Body Pump or RPM but not Body Combat.
But I can do DANCE after Body Combat.
So the conclusion is, any class that involves running, shouting, kicking and punching (and the occasional flying) ; I am more or less “punched” out.
Perhaps I should inject some sort of relaxation workout in my schedule.
Judging from my work schedule again, looks like I’m up for more morning classes again.
By the way, I’m still in the office now. Bummer…it’s already close to 11.15pm.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey friend, rest is also another form of exercise. So don't feel guilty from your rest. Even God rested on the 7th day.
"No matter how much you do, you never do enough"
Post a Comment