Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blur,blur day and blur,blur people......DUHHHH....

Started off the morning quite "blur, blur". Got hung-over last nights food fiesta of fine dining. Too bad it wasn't booze. Got into the gym just in time for Body Pump and had some silly little jokes about "nipple-lines". But apparently one particular gym member got offended. Really don't wanna mentioned about it cause I know what I said was right. Just accept the fact. I have checked with the instructor. DUHHHHH......

On other notes:
I just clean up my new rented room. Though I was tired from all the workouts I had,l still have to clean it. Or not I couldn't shift in my toys first. I must say, I really did i fine job. As you can see the windows and window sills are squeaky clean compared to the "grime" look that they were.

And to prove that I have colourful and interesting friends, meet this wonderful "tai-tai" who looks like he just woke up. Adorable isn't it? Reminded me why I cut off my long hair ages ago. Too much effort to take care of it.

No comments: