Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events - Part 1.5

I am finally back to work today. Not that I dreaded it but I sorta started my weekend quite badly. Affected me to have a couple of mood swings.

To summarise everything, here is "some" of the short-listed events that happened.

1. House rental issues - In an early beautiful Saturday morning, housemate was grumbling already. Damn; was just out of my door expecting a great RPM and BP workout later, she starts "nagging" to me about the occurring "problem" regarding about the house rental and utility deposit. Plus her behaviour of a little "princess" is already driving me up the wall; literally.

Is it by nature that there are certain females who thinks that they can get their way by just whining. Honestly, its incredibly irritating. Sometimes, damsels in distress also needs to be independent. No such thing as heroes falling from the sky whenever you wish.

2. Car accident - Sunday night, I had the pleasure to "bang" someones car. Entirely my fault, I admit. Actually its just a minor scratch. But the other party made a big hoo-haa about it. I cringed even futher when one of them even tried to threatened/bully me.

Is it by nature that certain chinese people finds that threatening is a best way out to get you scared first. I mean, what is the point of being so fumed up and get nothing at the end of the day? By God's grace fortunately, I kept my cool.

3. The passing of a love one - After the accident, I came to know of a dear friend whose grandmother passed away. At this moment of time, so many thing were going through my head. I told myself that it is impossible to have so many bad things happen in just 2 days. The cycle of the Murphy's Law was in action (in literal terms).

I even felt bad now for not sending the poor fellow my condolences. I better do it by tonight.

to be continued with a series of FORTUNATE EVENTS version 1.5...

No comments: