Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rugrats go Wild~!

Nope, I am not refering to the film. Talking bout little babies that is popping around me all year long. Just around the beginning of last year, I hear my friends (regardless of age) getting married, getting pregnant, and having babies. Makes me entirely old. No puns intended.

Aitelyu, their kids are adorable like little chipmunks; all energetic, cute and absolutely adorable. Here are some fine examples:



clockwise: Ps.Marcus' daughter - Sonia, Danny and Cheng Yee's daughter - Li Yen, James and Koe Gee Stuart's son - Cameron

So the question here is when is the "fruits of my loins" gonna be out? The answer is : A LONG WAY TO GO... If I do really do get married and have kids, these three babies would probably be adolescents/ yound adults by then.

By the way, my friends at my age having babies now is sending chills to me. My usual comments of getting married early will splurt out of my mouth like a running tap water. Just a few months back, I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend (I am very 8) that one of my schoolmates "accidentally" became a father. I was imagining that I was in his shoes. Sure, having a baby is great. But financially I will be in deep "boo-boo" and an "accidental" wife/girlfriend will give me splitting headache that will probably echo for eternity.

Aitelyu, its no laughing matter.

At the moment I will allow myself to train in maternal parental skills with "other" people's kids. Whoever reading this.....BEWARE!....heheheh.....

No comments: