Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let it Rain....Open the Flood Gates of Heaven

In recent days, the rain is indeed a common sight among us Malaysians. Ironically a few months back; we almost had water rationing. But now we are abundantly blessed with too much H20. But honestly I prefer the latter. I am very afraid of the very thought that the existence of water will one day be diminished. But by the grace of GOD Almighty, you know that wouldn't happen.

On a very funny point of view, yesterday at Prayer and Praise, our beloved worship leader decided not to sing "Rain Down". How appropriate...

On a very happy point of view, I was complimented for my singing " skills" again (for the second time). Thanks for the compliment but when I sing for GOD, I don't have to sound like Ronan Keating (althought I might sound a little like him). *Piak* *piak*......showing off again... :P

On a silly point of view, this is what I got this morning.



I am not entirely sure how true is this. I have been receiving quite a bit of junk mail lately that consist mostly about bank accounts that I didn't apply, credit card receipts of things I didn't buy, credit card acknowledgement of "sex-toys" I didn't purchase and mail-order brides from Russia that I didn't subscribe. Okay, I WANT TO KNOW WHO LEAKED OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS~!

But anyways, if this email is true, ladies (and gents), please be careful about sniffing something next time around.

No comments: