Monday, November 21, 2005

I became the mockery of other people's jokes

I often wonder why I have the biggest "privilege" of being the mockery of other people's jokes on my own expense. Is my life that of a joke?

Let me just list some top-rated "jokes" that revolves around me:

1. People who labels me gay or homosexual.-As I have said it many times before, I AM NOT~! DO I HAVE A GAY LOOK? I never understood people (and friends)when they comment me that I don't have a girlfriend. I am just not ready for commitment yet. END OF STORY...

2. "You are a freelancer mah. So should be free, right?". - There is no such thing as a free lunch either. Can you survive without food then? Some clients are just too pathetic and retarded to understand this. Everything is so screwed up, because of these kind of people. Sh*t. And they are the ones with money.

3. "Don't complain so much lah. You are doing it for GOD" - I hate people who uses GOD's name in vain. I shall not elaborate much here cause its a very hush-hush issue. When people ask a favour from me to do their work, please don't use God's name. Honestly it makes you look cheap and very degrading as a Christian. Just ask it honestly and I shall help in whatever ways I can.

4. "So easy also cannot do, ah? Even I can do it lah..." - Ok then. DO IT YOURSELF~! Don't ask for my help. I feel even more retarded if I am doing it for FREE~!

5. "Why don't you have girlfriend ah? You sure you not interested in girls?" - As the same answer in question 1. I mean what is the rush for looking for a girlfriend. Is there a grand prize that awaits for me? Don't make it sound that getting a girlfriend is easy. Women are human beings too, you know. They have feelings. Changing girlfriends every month won't make you any popular as a person with integrity.

6. "Why you like that one?" (referring to what I do) - Is there a problem with what I do. I don't think what I am doing is disgraceful. If you have so many comments about people behaving around you, please stay at home, cause I think you are not ready to face civilization yet.

Sorry, if I am being extremely cruel and rude in this post; but I feel that its time I should defend myself from all this mockery. I had enough of people making me look like a "dumb-dum" fool....



On another happy note:
I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I will not rest until I watched it again~!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How about your opinion on gay? Or someone who is unsure of his sexuality like yourself?

Anonymous said...

are you top? or bottom?

Anonymous said...

How can you dump me? I loves you so much and you are just a gay guy who lkes to flirt around and now you are turning to only gym instructors. You are sickening!

Anonymous said...

way to go....varities is the spices of life..it is okay to be gay...just loving it....ah just have to bend a little....so what we are all the same.. i watching you..

Anonymous said...

hi anonymous,
AC told me about you. You must be Jack. My name is Angela. Jack, he said that your penis was not enough and that your lubang was too longgar. Both the mulut and the lubang between your 2 skinny cheeks. AC change mind & become straight again. He is friendly with instructors because I am an instructor myself. If you ask him about me, you will then understand why he does not want you anymore. Do not cry, life does on lah.

Anonymous said...

Ac's girlfriend, mmmmm...seem like Andrew is gay before or he is still uncertain of his sexuality??? Bear in mind, you can just decide which sexuality you prefer, i.e gay or straight. It born naturally. A person who collect Barbie Doll is a straght guy??? I doubt so...

Anonymous said...

A man would have allow people from all over the world to publish out all comments irrespective of whether is positive or negative comments. Seem like he is quite scare of the truth

Anonymous said...

It really does not matter whether he is or not. What's it to you? Do not understand why you are so excessively obsessed with this whole "is he, or is he not" question. Looks like the gay community has lost another one. So leave it as it is.


Indeed that negative or positive comments are an accepted norm when one has a blog.

Anonymous said...

Look, another AC girlfriend.....really wonder whether is that really an existance of this so call girl friends........
Gay community would be very upset if a person is gay and hiding it by telling everyone he likes girls and hurt female feelings.....Thats very bad act!