Friday, November 18, 2005

The Life and Death of my mobile Phone

The highly strange and akward thing happen this afternoon. Finally my SE T230 phone breathe its last breath and bid farewell to me. The whole screen went blank and died off ......slowly.....

I wasn't really entirely saddened as I knew it was just a matter of time. It was my Birthday gift from mom and had been using it for 2 years now. So many memories. My first colour phone, my first smallest phone , my first phone with a personalised signature at the back from a famous Japanese artist.

As I was about to switch into my spare phone, I accidentally dropped it again and to find..............IT WORKING AGAIN~!!!!!

Isehman, cause me a heart attack! It just came back from the dead and working perfectly again....
Haiyoh....scary is this phone. Anyways , I am continuing using it and (hopfeully) I won't drop it again.

No comments: