The Aching body - Its getting close. Yes, Christmas that is. Fortunately it falls on a Sunday, making us Malaysians enjoy another public holiday on Monday and the following Monday for New Year. But with all the holidays and busy christmas shoppings, I am going very low key for Christmas this year. The aching body is killing me. The house shifting has really taken a toll. Its as if my life has been sucked out. The best part is; I still haven't completed shifting yet! Great.....delayed by a month. But anyways, when I went back to collect more stuff to shift, ex-housemate annouced that she is staying for another month. Apparently her new apartment is not ready yet. But my verdict is that she has so much things, it takes at least 2 months to clear off every single damn thing! Anyways, I am happy for her that she got her own place and I am happy for myself that I don't to face her anymore. No more rubbish collecting at the porch. yeehaa~!!!..
The Christmas Party - Last Saturday Christmas Party was fantastico! So much better than having a grand event in church. My church this year decided we should go low key and organize more intimate and bonding gatherings. It was indeed a success. Kudos to the organizing team. you guys deserve more than a pat on the back.
Of course food was good too. No prize in guessing who enjoyed and indulged the most. Guilty as charged. : )
The Birthday Boy - Well, it has been in many years that my birthday falls on a weekend. And boy, I enjoyed a very good Birthday Saturday. I realised also that I have grown older by a year. First time having goosebumps thinking of it. Thanks for all the well wishes and thanks for not having a birthday cake. hahahaha.....Have to take care of calorie intake. \\: )
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Hon Hsien,
HAPPY BELATED B'DAE!!! Just to get things clear, I remembered it when I finally opened my organiser (not from your blog then :P) becoz my project is so hectic now. Anyway, most important thing is: hope that all your wishes from this birthday will come true till the next one :) Cheers
Oh damn! Before hop to another web page, just wanna wish ya a very very MERRY X'MAS!
Post a Comment